The Games4theworld Exchange is our very own Games4theworld version of the The Sims 3 Exchange. This Exchange contains The Sims 3 items made by our own users. If you’d like to download official The Sims 3 Exchange items created by other authors, without having to register, use THIS neat guide to bypass the registration restriction. We have the following categories available:
Games4theworld Exchange guidelines and rules (Topic)
- Your creation(s) must be sent to @Admin so that he may be able to upload them to our servers, he will then provide you with the download link so that you may add it to your post.
- You MUST list any Custom Content used on your Sims 3 creations(s) (i.e NewSeas Hair 3035a). For any items that you can’t recall where you got them from, please make a note at the bottom of your post giving a “Thank you to ALL creator’s”, after all they worked hard to make that piece of CC for you too. If another member offers you the information of a particular item on your creation, take this and apply it to your list of custom content.
- Be sure to list all Mods, Sliders, Stuff Packs and Expansion Packs you currently have installed in your game. If your uploaded Creation(s) does not require any of these additions, then please state this with your upload. (i.e. Made with all EPs and SPs installed and TwofatMommas Naughty Skin Default Replacement, Base Game Only, etc.)
- Please mention the latest update you have installed in your game (i.e. Patch version 1.36). This will let members know whether or not it will work with their game setup.
- Please include a picture of your creation(s) so that members can see what it looks like. Also, please do NOT stretch your post with overly large pictures. Doing so will only lead to your post being edited and/or deleted. Repeated use of overly large images may lead to you being banned from the Games4theworld Exchange.
- Please thoroughly test your creation(s) in game to see if it/they throws any errors, glitches, etc. This will go a long way in making your creations popular among other members.
- With your upload please include at least one of the following: a front view, a profile view if your creation is a Sim, or a in game shot. If you use any type of photo enhancement, please make sure you note this with your creation(s). (i.e. HQ mod, GIMP, etc)
- IMPORTANT!! DO NOT STEAL OTHERS CREATIONS AND POST THEM AS YOUR OWN! ANYONE CAUGHT MAKING THIS OFFENSE MAY BE BANNED FROM FUTURE UPLOADS ON THE GAMES4THEWORLD EXCHANGE. IF YOU “RE-MAKE OR MAKEOVER” A SIM, LOT, ETC., PLEASE GET THE ORIGINAL CREATORS PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING AND POST A LINK BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR. YOU GET ONLY ONE WARNING!! IF IT’S FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN SOMEONE ELSE’S WORK, IF DONE AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GAMES4THEWORLD EXCHANGE PERMANENTLY.
- There is no limit on how many creations you can upload here. As long as you follow the guidelines you should have no problems. If we (staff) see that you are not following the guidelines you will be notified via pm and asked to change your post to the correct guidelines. Failure to do this in an appropriate amount of time can result in your post being deleted. We will work hard to NOT have to come to this but it has to work on both sides of the table.
- G4TW has NO objections nor problems with you uploading your creations from your own private blog, forum or even the EA forum. Just add a link back to your original posting. We do ask that you NOT take advantage of G4TW Sims 3 Exchange and use us only to advertise your blog or forum. If we (staff) find that you are ONLY uploading to promote your blog, forum or the EA site, you will be given notice that we are aware of this and ask you to stop. If you can’t abide by this simple guideline then please don’t upload your creations.
- Most Importantly: Have Fun, Be Creative, and Be proud of your work!